Skip to content
- I love great stories and characters who become my friends.
- I think in song lyrics and movie quotes, which gets annoying but let’s face it, “Nobody puts Baby in a corner.”
- I believe that hiking is better than chocolate but not gummy worms.
- My dog has been called a forever puppy and is the cutest animal on the planet.
- I have an irrational fear of vomit and all things puke- inducing.
- My amazing mother would tell you that my first name, Kirsten, is pronounced, “Key Ears Ten.” It can be a challenge for some to say and spell so K R Hancock is my official pen name.
- I am unintentionally awkward on the phone and can’t end a conversation if my life depended on it.
- Science fiction, slow-burn romances, and conspiracy theories make my heart happy.
- My family and faith mean everything to me.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: